-->

Etiquetas

My first English post

Today, after some weeks of blogging in my native Spanish language, I decided to start posting also in English. I'm well aware that it represents quite some extra amount of work, but I expect it will pay off making it accesible to a broader audience. Automatic translators don't work very well, at least when dealing with programming and science matters.

But, please, keep in mind that I'm not a native English speaker (sure, you noticed it since the first line!), so, forgive the many mistakes, and let's hope my writting is at least understandable.

About this blog: it is about subjects I'm learning about, mainly the Python programing language and it's utilization in astronomy . I'm very excited about the potential of Python in this area and I would like to share my discoveries.

I do not pretend to teach programming. I will just publish notes, short tutorials and recipes about using Python to learn astronomy. But just remember, always from a non professional and amateurish perspective.

As blogger does not provide much help to build a bilingual blog, I will merge Spanish and English on the same stream and put labels to facilitate the selection of only one of the two languages. Let's see if it works!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario